COVID-19 QUARANTINE STORIES
When I heard about COVID-19, the very first thing that comes through my mind is, God must be very angry. Just like other citizens of the planet earth, I panic too, got worried, and wasn’t able to focus at work. After a week, I started to realise that COVID-19 is both a blessing and a lesson.
For me, I consider COVID-19 as a blessing in the sense that it allowed me to do things that I couldn’t do before the pandemic. Some of the things that I was able to start doing during the second week of the quarantine was gardening, landscaping, house painting, designing and content writing – a lot of writing, to be honest. 🙂
Below are some of the samples of designs I made through canva. I also created the quotes, and they speak a lot about what I have in my heart. Feel free to share them if you like. I won’t mind, and I won’t bite! 🙂
Never too late to do something extraordinary.
If you can’t help others, at least help yourself.
Pray even to those who don’t care about praying.
To be free living with the truth is all you need
As for the lesson I have learned – to be honest, I have learned a lot from COVID-19, and some of them are:
- To be more patient
- To be more frugal because regardless if you are earning pretty well, an economic breakdown can happen anytime, and could cause you financial issues down the line.
- To avoid touching my mouth, nose, face and lips when my fingers are not doing anything – 🙂
- To pray even more for our leaders.
- To learn how to worship God in modest ways, like even when I am gardening, I keep worshipping God through my work.
- To get more sleep 🙂
- To learn how to stay at home on weekends without getting bored
- And so many more…